Vitauthority Ambassador Program Code of Conduct The success of Vitauthority (hereinafter referred to as “Vitauthority”or “The Company”) is greatly benefited by its brand ambassadors– the Ambassadors. Ambassadors (“you”) have applied to be an Ambassador because you believe in Vitauthority and want to help support Vitauthority’s continuing growth and success into the future. By applying to become an Ambassador, you have sought to join a company with a strong reputation in the dietary supplement industry.
This Code of Conduct (“Code”) has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct among the Ambassador Program. By submitting this application to join The Vitauthority Ambassador Program, you represent and warrant that you have read this Code and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The Company requires that all Ambassadors help ensure a congenial work environment of respect and professionalism. As an Ambassador you pledge to maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct, strive for personal growth in the dietary supplement industry, support Vitauthority’s goals and objectives within the industry, instill in the public and other Ambassadors a sense of confidence and commitment to appropriate conduct and professionalism; uphold all laws and regulations relating to your activities; refrain from using your position to secure special privilege, gain or benefit for yourself; maintain the confidentiality of Company’s trade secrets; use Vitauthority’s meetings and events only for the authorized advertising, marketing and promotion of Vitauthority and Vitauthority’s products.
Vitauthority Ambassadors must conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner. An Ambassador may not conduct business that is unethical in any way or influence other Ambassadors to act unethically. You agree to report any dishonest activities or conduct that violates this Code to the Vitauthority Ambassador Program.
Richard Aponte, Anthony Broom, Caitlin Nelson
The following list, while not all inclusive, provides examples of infractions of the Code of Conduct that may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination from the Vitauthority Ambassador Program:
- Supplying false or misleading information when applying for the Vitauthority Ambassador Program;
- Representing any competing supplement company;
- Working as a representative of Vitauthority under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs;
- Engaging in unethical or illegal conduct;
- Abusing the reward or discount system;
- Identifying yourself in person or through the use of business cards or pamphlets as an employee of Vitauthority, or any other position other than a Vitauthority brand ambassador;
- Creating a social media account, website, URL, domain, or email distribution list that portrays or identifies yourself as an official Vitauthority account, employee, or entity other than a Vitauthority brand ambassador;
- Selling any Vitauthority products, apparel, accessories, or other items other than through Ambassador programs discount code or link;
- Creating products, apparel, merchandise, or any other items utilizing the Vitauthority name, logo, or intellectual property without prior written approval from the Ambassador Management and signing the Vitauthority Trademark Licensing Agreement;
- Making any obscene, prejudicial, or provocative remarks, jokes or gestures, in a public environment, on social media, or through an online forum which may be offensive;
- Misappropriating or abusing Company’s property and funds;
- Reporting false or misleading information, or falsifying Company documents or records;
- Soliciting or accepting kickbacks or gifts;
- Verbally abusing other Ambassador or Vitauthority customers, via spoken or written word;
- Using unauthorized tactics to boost sales totals and/or capture credit for purchases that are not deserved including but not limited to posting discount codes or ambassador links on paid/sponsored Vitauthority brand ads or on the Vitauthority brand social media pages, posts, or groups.
Vitauthority reserves the right to terminate Ambassadors from the Ambassador Program in the event that Vitauthority determines, in its sole discretion, that an Ambassador has violated the terms and conditions of this Code or otherwise. By applying for the Vitauthority Ambassador Program, you acknowledge and agree that you are not an Employee of Vitauthority. Ambassadors are independent ambassadors and nothing herein creates any agency, joint venture, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise, employment, or fiduciary relationship between Vitauthority and Ambassadors or an employee employer relationship. Ambassadors shall be responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes that result from any money or commissions earned or paid to Ambassador. Ambassadors has not express or implied right or authority to assume or create any obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, Vitauthority or to bind Vitauthority to any contract, agreement, or undertaking with any individual, company or third-party.
By applying for the Vitauthority Ambassador Program, you acknowledge and agree that all Trademarks, names, logos, videos, pictures, descriptions, or otherwise (“Images”) of Vitauthority are the sole and exclusive property of Vitauthority. You agree to use such Images only as approved by, and at the discretion of Vitauthority. All rights and goodwill associated with such Images are the exclusive property of Vitauthority and shall transfer to Vitauthority with no further actions necessary on the part of Ambassador Program or Vitauthority. Vitauthority has the right to use digital content for advertisement, promotion, and all types of digital marketing.
No waiver by Vitauthority of any breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Code shall be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other terms and conditions set forth herein.