Real People, Real Results
We're changing the way you "go" one scoop at a time and bolstering your gut health while we're at it. Get Fiber Fix'd and enjoy the go again.
Fiber Fix contains a key patented ingredient called Fibriss®. Fibriss® uniquely offers soluble and insoluble fiber in addition to polyphenols. Unlike traditional fiber options, Fibriss® tastes incredible, mixes easily, and is grit-free.
Fibriss® contains soluble fiber which acts as a prebiotic, insoluble fiber which helps with regularity, and polyphenols which act as prebiotics for optimal gut health.
And unlike other brands that use ONLY psyllium husk, this blend offers a thriving environment for optimal gut health while also helping improve regularity to help stave off bloating, constipation and help you reach your weight goals.
What’s that mean for you? Easy wipes, more energy and a flatter stomach.
Benefits of Fiber Fix
Supports Gut Health*
The Downside of NOT Taking Fiber Fix
- X Constipation
- X Like a “rock” is in your stomach
- X Uncomfortable bloating & lack of energy
- X Poor gut microbiome
- ✓ Regular bowel movements
- ✓ Feeling light as a feather and your thinnest
- ✓ Reduced bloat, fully energized and ready-to-go
- ✓ Healthy gut where probiotics can flourish
Beware of the Competition
Most companies use just psyllium husk. Guess why?
It’s cheap…. super cheap. And to be frank, we don’t think it’s the best ingredient on its own to help you stay regular. Psyllium husk unfortunately does not contain any resistant starches or insoluble fiber, which really just makes it good for one thing only: pooping.
We use Fibriss®, which contains soluble fiber acting as a prebiotic, insoluble fiber promoting regularity, and polyphenols that also function as prebiotics for optimal gut health.
Get all the regularity you need while also additionally boosting your gut microbiome and your overall health.
- ✓ 100% Multi Fiber blend to optimize a healthy gut environment
- ✓ Sustainably Wild Harvested Organic Baobab
- ✓ Baobab is nutrient-dense, with one of the highest antioxidant profiles of any fruit on the planet
- ✓ Baobab is also a rich source of vitamin C, packed with calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, and contains 50% dietary fiber which research has shown to be prebiotic in nature.
If for any reason you decide this product isn’t for you, we offer a 60-day money back guarantee. (But we know you’ll love it)